Bandwidth Monitor tracks traffic of all network connections and
displays real-time download and upload speeds in graphical and
numerical forms (refer to screen shot below). The software logs
traffic of all network connections and provides daily, weekly and
monthly traffic reports. Bandwidth Monitor can also display
download and upload speeds of multiple network connections on a
computer at a time. For example, you can monitor bandwidth of
mutiple network cards on your computer at the same time.
Bandwidth Monitor works with all types of network connections
including modem, ISDN, DSL, ADSL, cable modem, Ethernet cards,
and more. It’s full compatible with Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0,
Windows 2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003.
Top 8 Benefits of Bandwidth Monitor:
Network bandwidth monitoring
· You can view the traffic flow of your network connections (LAN
and WAN) in real-time using Bandwidth Monitor. The software is
full compatible with all kinds of network connections.
Internet bandwidth monitoring
· If your computer connects to Internet via modem, ISDN, DSL,
ADSL, cable modem or other connections, you can monitor the
Internet bandwidth in real time and get your total bandwidth
usages to avoid overshooting your Broadband limitation.
Views download and upload speeds in real-time
· You can view the download and upload speeds of your network or
Internet connections in real-time. Bandwidth Monitor supports
two units: kB/sec (kilobytes per second) and kbps (kilobits per
Multiple network connections monitoring at a time
· It’s very useful when you want to monitor the Internet and LAN
connections network traffic on one computer at the same time.
You can also monitor traffic rates of ALL network connections
on your computer.
Gets daily, weekly, monthly and annual network traffic report
· Bandwidth Monitor provides daily, weekly, monthly and summary
traffic report. You can easy to get your bandwidth usages of
every day, every week, every month, every year, or in total.
Tests download and upload speeds of a network connection within
a user-specified period
· The built-in speeds stopwatch can help you to test the
download and upload speeds of an network or Internet
Records traffic rates of a specified network connection
· You can record download upload speeds of one or more network
connections and export to a text or Microsoft Excel .csv file.
Small, easy to use, accurate and reliable
· Size of Bandwidth Monitor is less than 1 MB; it has a simple
interface, and it uses very low CPU and memory resources.
Bandwidth Monitor Key Features:
· Network bandwidth monitoring
· Internet bandwidth monitoring
· Real-time graphical and numerical network traffic rates display
· Multiple network connections monitoring at the same time
· Rates scale indicates traffic rates value
· Works with all types of network connections including modem,
ISDN, DSL, ADSL, cable modem, Ethernet cards and more
· Logs network traffic and provides daily, weekly, monthly and
summary traffic report, plus exports to a plain text, HTML, or
Microsoft Excel .csv file
· Readout in either kB/sec (kilobytes per second) or kbps
(kilobits per second)
· Rates alerter notifies you of poor connections, peak
performance and other events you’re interested in
· Scalable to your own modem download capabilities
· Speeds stopwatch tests download and upload speeds through a
specified network connection within a user-specified period
· Includes complete window configuration and view options
· Requires minimal system resources
· Full compatibility with Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows
2000, Windows XP and Windows 2003
Bandwidth Monitor Quick Info:
· Version: 3.4 build 757
· Size: 1.2 MB
· Release Date: 7 October, 2008
· License: Free to try; $19.95 USD to buy
· Platforms: Windows 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista
· System Req.: CPU MMX 133, 32MB RAM, 5-10MB free disk space,
network card (optional)
· Limitations: 30-day trial
Whats New In v3.4.757?
· Support multiple date formats (MM/DD/YYYY, MM.DD.YYYY,
DD/MM/YYYY, DD.MM.YYYY, YYYY/MM/DD, YYYY-MM-DD, YYYY.MM.DD)
· Customize hotkey
· Show bandwidth usages over last "X” days
· Fixes bugs
Install BandwidthMonitor.exe. After installation copy precracked
exe into Bandwidth Monitor’s installed folder, making sure to
overwrite the existing file. Now import Registration.reg into
your registry by double clicking the file. You now have a fully
registered version of Bandwidth Monitor!